There are many benefits to having a bike rack at your place of business. Here are a few of the most important:
- Attract more customers. More and more people are choosing to bike to work or run errands instead of driving. By providing bike parking, you can make your business more attractive to these customers.
- Improve employee health. Employees who bike to work tend to be healthier and happier than those who drive. This is because biking is a great way to get exercise and fresh air.
- Reduce traffic congestion. Bikes take up less space than cars, so providing bike parking can help to reduce traffic congestion around your business.
- Become more environmentally friendly. Biking is a great way to reduce your environmental impact. By providing bike parking, you can show your commitment to sustainability.
- Save money. Providing bike parking is a relatively inexpensive way to improve your business. The cost of a few bike racks is a small price to pay for the benefits they can provide.
If you are considering providing bike parking at your business, I encourage you to do so. The benefits are numerous and well worth the investment