RoofCheck Maintenance and Service Plan
Just as you keep your car in good repair in order to achieve its best performance, Crowther Roofing & Sheet Metal’s maintenance program is essential for achieving the maximum life expectancy of your roof. A small investment in a regular proactive-maintenance plan can save thousands of dollars. RoofCheck provides a program that will ensure the proper and regular service and maintenance to prevent premature, costly roof replacement.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
The cost to repair minor water intrusion as soon as it occurs is minimal. Neglecting your roof maintenance could result in severe water intrusion and huge repair costs. Don’t wait until the damage is done—prevention can save thousands of dollars. Identify and eliminate the cause of small problems before they become expensive problems.
The RoofCheck Plan
- Initial Survey Analysis – A technician will examine the condition of your roof, identify any problems, and provide a detailed survey analysis. If you have existing roofing manufacturer’s warranties, we will help keep you in compliance with their requirements.
- Remedial Upgrade Maintenance – Upgrade maintenance work will include inspection and maintenance of such roof-related items as base flashing at perimeter walls and roof openings, metal flashings, pitch pans, open laps, and deteriorated surfacing.
- Two Complete Visual Inspections Per Year, Including Protective Maintenance – Conditions caused by storm damage, seasonal changes, and general wear and tear are monitored regularly.
- Three-Year Service Plan – You will enjoy the peace of mind of a RoofCheck Service Plan, which includes an immediate response to any roofing problem. In the event of sudden water intrusion, you are assured of priority attention from a company that knows your roof.
- Custom Disaster-Response Programs – These programs are available for services or businesses that are critical to the community during emergency or disaster situations. We will work with you to develop a disaster-response plan specific to your business or service needs.
- Implementation of the RoofCheck Plan will assist building owners in budgeting the capital expenditure costs of roof replacement over time.
A professionally managed proactive-maintenance program for your roof will reduce costs, eliminate surprise financial obligations, and allow for budgeting and improved cash flow.
Our RoofCheck annual-service plan for our customers includes an immediate response to any roofing problem, a 24-hour answering service, and a dedicated staff to take care of all of your needs.
Crowther Roofing began in the Midwest, but the history of the Crowther family in America begins in Scotland and in the Arctic Ocean, as Lee J. Crowther’s great-grandfather, John, captained a whaling fleet through rough waters. The Scottish arctic explorer passed his thirst for adventure to his son, Alexander, who learned to pilot a ship before he entered his teenage years.
Alexander emigrated from Scotland to America, earning his way from Ellis Island to the Midwest in the 1900s. Shipyard building work took him back to Glasgow, where he had a son, Thomas, and then back to America, where an older son was waiting. Thomas Crowther, Lee J. Crowther’s father, was a teenager in Scotland when his father sent for him to join him in America.
The United States was in the middle of a building boom, and Alexander Crowther and his son found plenty of work in the Midwest. When a job brought them to Joliet, Illinois, Thomas Crowther set down roots there, establishing the Thomas H. Crowther Roofing Company in 1955. Lee J. Crowther, Thomas’ son, began working in the family business shortly afterwards.
The company became L.J. Crowther Roofing Company when Lee and his brother, Scott, became the company’s principals in the early 1970s. Lee J. and Scott Crowther began Crowther Roofing & Sheet Metal in Fort Myers, Florida, in 1974. In addition to Lee J. Crowther’s ongoing service to the company, Crowther family members work in numerous divisions of the company, from the ranks of upper management to the sheet metal shop to the front lines of customer service.
Today Lee J. Crowther continues as our Chairman of the board. His son Lee Scott Crowther serves as Chief Executive Officer along with Kevin Callans as President of the corporation.
Crowther is an organization comprised of four offices in beautiful Southwest Florida: Fort Myers (Corporate Headquarters – since 1974), Naples, Sarasota and Jupiter. We are a company that offers the combined energies of over 500 employees and 275 service vehicles and are members of the NRP (National Roofing Partners).
We are nationally ranked in the top–10 of our industry. We are guided by a customer-centered philosophy and strive to create positive impacts in the communities in which we are located. At the same time, we remain a family company; we continue to strive to deliver the highest standards of service and product, excellent quality, and always cognizant of our client’s trust.
To develop a culture throughout the company that Customer Satisfaction is the primary goal of each and every project. Only through Customer Satisfaction are we going to maintain solid relationships, build an excellent reputation, create a foundation for repeat business, gain valuable referrals, and cultivate a pride of workmanship and accomplishment in our employees.