Light Gauge Metal Truss Division
There has been an explosion in the use of pre-fabricated light gauge metal building components in the commercial and institutional construction sectors. This is primarily due to the implementation of the new Florida Uniform Building Code(FUBC). Light gauge roof trusses have proven to be an extremely cost-effective, totally non-combustible alternative to traditional building materials such as concrete, bar joist, wood, and structural metal. As a result, building owners, architects, engineers, and contractors are turning to these strong, versatile construction products to deliver value and performance in educational, assisted living, office, hotel, retail, and myriad other applications.
Crowther’s Light-Gauge metal Truss Division manufactures and installs light-gauge metal truss systems using metal and design software supplied by AEGIS Metal Framing. We can meet all project needs from conception to completion. With more than 60 years of roofing experience and reliability, we have put together a team of experienced designers, seasoned fabricators, and erectors to meet the ever-changing climate of building codes and construction needs in the state of Florida.
Crowther Roofing & Sheet Metal products and services include the following:
- Detailed estimates
- Professional design and consultation
- Florida certified engineering
- Complete "truss system" packaging: connection, bracing, and dimensional details
- Precision manufacturing and installation from a "single-source" vendor
- Timely delivery
Among recent Crowther Roofing & Sheet Metal projects
- Dunes, Phase VI, Naples
- High Point condominiums, Fort Myers
- Baker Pre-K Center, Punta Gorda
- Jasmine Bay, Bonita Springs
- Marina South I and II, Cape Coral